To begin our work together, a 90 minute assessment session will take place with both parents and child(ren) to help explore the child’s needs, the families needs, and the goals for all individuals and families.
Together, we will any and all areas of concern, and gain a base line look at the family functioning.
The assessment session is an information gathering session where each party will be given an opportunity to talk about the needs of the child, as well as the parent’s individual input of their child’s needs.
We will also identify family, personal, and relationship goals.
The facilitator will then make recommendations for meetings moving forward.
Sensational Kids focus is on learning to communicate, understand, and empathize with the highly sensitive child It is here we,
– Explore your child’s sensitivity (and what that actually means)
– Examine symptoms of exhaustion, overwhelm, and anxiety in the HSC AND the parents who raise them
– Work with parent and child to create a healing space of emotional safety
– work with child’s strengths
– strengthen the empathic bond between children and parents
– Understand what it means to be a highly sensitive child
– Understand what it means to parent the highly sensitive child
– Tune into your intuition (momtuition) to help make deeper connections with your child over time!
– and much more
I look forward to working with you and your family. For more information, email email@example.com